Run the sample app.js attached.
1. The window has fixed landscape orientation.
2. Click 'Show Camera' Button to open up the camera.
3. Rotate the device orientation to Portrait.
4. Press cancel on Camera or take a picture.
5. Now click the 'Show Popover' button.
Actual Result: Popover displays in Portrait mode event the app is in landscape.
Expected Result: Popover should display in Landscape mode
Additional Testing instruction
- Copy the code into app.js
- Run on iPad device running 5.1
- Open the app in landscape.
- Click on show Camera.
- Rotate the device to portrait.
- Rotate the device to upsidedown portrait.( this step is important, make sure you do it fast)
- Click on cancel button while in the same orientation.
- Click on show popover.
- Check if the popover is displayed in the correct orientation
Expected Result : Popover displays in the correct landscape mode in which the UI is currently oriented in .