Affects Version/s: Release 2.1.1
Tested with Titanium SDK: 2.1.1.v20120723131610
Tested with Titanium Studio: 126.96.36.199207171343
Device - iPad 3 iOS 5.1
Machine OS - MAC 10.7.3
This is not a regression. It exists atleast as far as 2.0.1.
Steps to reproduce
1) Install the refactored kitchen sink on android device and run it.
2) Go to Controls -> Text Area -> Basic
3) Click 'Focus' button
4) Click 'Toggle "editable"' button
5) Click 'Focus' button
6) Click 'Toggle "editable"' button
7) Click 'Focus' button
7) After step 7, since 'Toggle "editable"' have been clicked twice, text area should become editable/focussed.
7) After step 7, text area do not becomes editable/focussed.
Follow the same testing steps as of above on this below test case also:
TextField test case