Affects Version/s: 1.0.6
Fix Version/s: 1.0.6
Component/s: Designer editor
Appcelerator Studio, build: 220.127.116.11604071339
App Designer: 18.104.22.168
Appc CLI NPM: 4.2.5-2
Appc CLI Core: 5.3.0-12
OS: El Capitan (10.11.4)
Details: Cannot delete event values in the Properties pane.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create an Alloy project
- Open a view with Scratchpad
- Right-click on an UI element, select Create Function, and select an event e.g. click
- Go through the flow to creating a function; you will encounter
- Select the element that you created the function and go to the Properties pane
- Go to the Events section and look for the function you created
- Try to delete the function
Actual: You cannot delete the function in the value column; see attachment.
Expected: You should be able to delete the function in the value column.