The time has come to remove support for Genymotion. The Android emulator has matured and thanks to advances in virtualization technology, it is quite fast. Secondly, Genymotion is not free and it's not like they ever gave us any licenses. Thirdly, we don't want to maintain a second emulator technology, especially one that has only does x86 emulation and often causes incompatibility issues with Titanium native modules.
1. Remove the code in appcd-core that copies the Genymotion config from the Titanium CLI's config to the appcd config. Bump minor.
2. Deprecate @appcd/plugin-genymotion.
3. Remove all references to Genymotion and VirtualBox in @appcd/plugin-android. Bump major.
4. Remove all references to Genymotion in @appcd/plugin-system-info. Bump major.
5. Remove all references to Genymotion and VirtualBox in @appcd/plugin-titanium. Bump major.
Since we're removing data from the info, this is breaking change and everything (except appcd itself) must have a major version bump.