Affects Version/s: Release 5.1.0
Fix Version/s: None
Appc Studio : 126.96.36.199511241829
Ti SDK : 5.1.2.v20151215104446
Ti CLI : 5.0.5
Alloy : 1.7.26
MAC Yosemite : 10.10.5
Appc NPM : 4.2.2
Appc CLI : 5.1.0
1. Install genymotion 2.6.0.
2. Create an app in studio for android.
3. Run the app on to a genymotion emulator.
1. The build/run fails with error:
NOTE: Older genymotion ver.2.5.2 had a symlink 'player' inside Contents/MacOS/, which we point to I guess through CLI. But, in genymotion ver 2.6.0 they got rid of the symlink, which I think the CLI is trying to find & can't find it.
Attached are the screenshots for the above change for reference.
1. CLI should be able to find genymotion player & launch successfully.