Affects Version/s: Release 4.0.0
Fix Version/s: Release 5.0.0
Appc CLI NPM: 0.3.56
Appc CLI Registry: 0.2.290
Ti SDK: 4.0.0.v20150516200211
Sprint:2015 Sprint 15 Tooling
the setup command does not recognise if the latest installed SDK was deleted from the system. It continues to show that latest titanium sdk release 4.0.0.RC4 already installed. Even though it has been deleted. This continues to happen till we run the command "appc ti sdk select" to select another version.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install the latest titanium SDK. "appc ti sdk install" (in my case it was 4.0.0.RC4). It becomes the selected SDK after installation.
2. Now go to the titanium SDK folder location and delete the folder for the latest installed version
3. In the terminal run "appc setup"
4. In the terminal run "appc ti sdk select"
3. The setup command shows that the latest titanium sdk version is already installed.
4. This would download and install the latest sdk again.
The appc setup command should install the latest sdk again when it has been deleted.