Affects Version/s: Release 4.0.0
Fix Version/s: None
Appc CLI NPM: 0.3.55
Appc CLI Registry: 0.2.287
OS: Yosemite (10.10.3)
Devices: iphone 6 plus (8.3)
Consider the following scenario:
- A user creates a Titanium or Alloy app
- In the tiapp.xml, the user adds the valid remote property: <property name="appc-sourcecode-encryption-policy" type="string">remote</property>
- The user's device has no network connection
- The user can install the app to device or adhoc package the app
- The user launches the app and will see the security violation screen
- The user backgrounds the app and turns the device's network back on
- The user foregrounds the app
Actual: The security violation screen is still there (see attachment). To dismiss the security violation screen, the user will need to kill the app and relaunch the app.
Expected: After the user brings the app to the foreground, the security violation screen should be dismissed.