TISTUD-7420 and TISTUD-7422 are true for the CLI as well.
The Platform website and the CLI invalidate each others sessions, resulting in getting signed out of the Platform website when you sign in to the CLI and getting invalid session errors in the CLI when you sign in to the Platform website.
1. Make sure you are signed out of https://platform.appcelerator.com/
2. Make sure you are signed in to the CLI (appc whoami)
3. Confirm you can create a new project: appc new -t titanium -n session -i appc.session --no-services
4. Sign in to https://platform.appcelerator.com/
5. Confirm that appc whoami still shows you as signed in
6. Confirm that you can no longer create a new project: appc new -t titanium -n session -i appc.session --no-services
7. Sign in to the CLI: appc login
8. Refresh https://platform.appcelerator.com/ in the browser
9. Confirm you are no longer signed in to the website.