Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: Release 5.4.0
Fix Version/s: None
Appc CLI NPM: 4.2.7
Appc CLI Core: 5.4.0-35
OS: Mac OS X (10.11.6)
Device: Samsung Galaxy S4 (4.4.4), Genymotion Emulator (5.1.0)
Details: Path must be a string. Received undefined error is thrown if you build to Android using Node 6.X.X strictly with Appc CLI.
- I am able to build to Android using Titanium and Alloy CLI independently with Node 6.X.X.
- This issue is not reproducible with Node 4.X.X.
- This issue is not reproducible on iOS.
Steps to reproduce:
- Make sure you have Node 6.X.X installed on your machine
- Create a mobile project with appc new
- Build and install project to Android: appc run -p android
Actual: Path must be a string. Received undefined error is thrown during build:
Expected: Android build should not fail when using Node 6.X.X.