There's a number of things.
1. Currently the jenkins build is failing because it didn't fulfil the required coverage threshold.
2. While unskipping this unit test https://github.com/appcelerator/appc-cli-titanium/blob/master/test/new_test.js#L217, we realise that travis (and jenkins) will break because it prompts for "Do you wish to install Hyperloop?" we may need a flag to suppress this prompt.
3. This configuration is messed up. https://github.com/appcelerator/appc-cli-titanium/blob/master/test/travis_configure.sh#L23 it installs 4.0.0.GA when we should be either installing the latest G.A. version available, or latest master build
4. If we use master branch (6.0.0) it will complain about node version 0.10.x is not supported. which is correct so we should consider changing the CI script to support node 4.x
5. Same issue with jenkins. the ci script is here: