Affects Version/s: Aptana Studio 3.1.1
Fix Version/s: None
Mac OSX 10.7.3
Publishing a project also uploads ignores resources
- add new php project
- add .gitignore file in root of project
- rightclick on project > publish > run web deployment wizard
- finish web deployment wizard for an FTP server
- open preferences > aptana studio > publishing
- add ".project" and ".gitignore" to ignore list
- press apply
- press ok
- right-click on project > publish > upload
And both .project and .gitignore files are uploaded to server.
I have also tried closing project and closing aptana after updating preferences.