First do the following steps:
1. Open Preferences > Validation page and select CSS;
2. Uncheck CSS Syntax Validator for build (or check it if it's already unchecked);
3. Hit Apply;
4. The Build Settings Changed dialog appears, and select Yes.
At that point, I have given my input and thus expect the following behaviors:
1. When Cancel is hit to quit the preferences page, the build would still be triggered.
Actual result: no build is triggered.
2. When OK is hit, I would not be prompted again for the settings-changed dialog since no validation settings have been changed between Apply and OK.
Actual result: the settings-changed dialog appears again, and then regardless if I select Yes or No, the build process will be triggered.