Affects Version/s: Aptana Studio 3.0.8
Running Standalone version of Aptana build 220.127.116.11201201658.
1. Right-click a directory in the project and expand the "Deploy" menu item.
2. Select "Deploy -> Run Web Deployment Wizard...".
3. Configure an FTP connection, selecting "Automatically sync my changes with the remote site".
4. Click OK and allow the sync to take place.
5. Change a file in the project and save it.
The "Choose Connection" dialog displays.
The caption underneath "Remember my decision" reads as follows:
"Access this setting in the Properties:Synchronization property page."
As far as I can tell, this property now resides in the "Properties:File Transfer" property page.