Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: Aptana Studio 3.0.5
Aptana Studio 3, build: 126.96.36.199108101506
If you select a content block in the RXML editor, invoke commenting (CTRL+/), then select all text and uncomment (CTRL+/), the editor will insert "\n"s in the text.
Steps to Replicate :
1) Open Aptana Studio
2) Open an empty, saved RXML file
3) Place the following content in that file :
4) Select all content (CTRL+A)
5) Invoke commenting (CTRL+/) to comment selected text
6) Select all content again (CTRL+A)
7) Invoke commenting again (CTRL+/) to uncomment selected text
Actual Results :
You will note the editor has inserted "\n"s into the content.
Expected Results :
Editor should maintain data integrity.