- Create a new empty project
- Create a new empty JS file
- Paste in the content from above
- Save the file
- At the end of the file after the doSomething function declaration, type "do" on a new line
- If CA does not appear, force it to appear
- You should see an entry for "doSomething". Highlight that item.
- In the info popup to the right of the CA popup, verify on the top line that you see "doSomething(Array, String, String, String, Int, Array) : Void
- In the info popup to the right of the CA popup, verify that after the method signature you see "Does Something"
- Now double-click the "doSomething" entry in the CA popup. This should complete "doSomething" in the editor.
- Type an open parentheses, '('
- At this point, you should see a context info popup appear. The first line is a signature as before, but it shows the parameter names as well. Below the signature, you should see separate entries, one for each parameter name along with its description.