In Alloy, required sections in a ListView always come before any inline ones, not adhering to the actual order.
- Create a new app: titanium create -p ios -n testSessions -d . --id test.Sessions
- Make it an alloy app: cd testSessions && alloy new
- For the index.xml use:
- Create a second view called section.xml with:
- Compile and build the app to a device: titanium build -p ios -T device
- Run the app and see Required comes before One, Two, Three, as shown in attached screenshot.
- Open the compiled Resources/alloy/controllers/index.js to see that indeed the code for the required section comes before the inline ones.