Affects Version/s: Alloy 1.10.8
Fix Version/s: CLI Release 7.0.0
Mac OS 10.13
Appc Studio: 126.96.36.199711290734
Ti SDK: 7.0.0.v20171129100330
Appc CLI: 7.0.0-master.54
If resume button is clicked anytime during debug process then some breakpoints are not hit
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a default alloy app
2. In index.js, add breakpoint to line 2 and 5 i.e. "alert($.label.text);" and "$.index.open();"
3. Start debug on Android device or emulator
4. When debug process suspends (it might suspend at app.js due to https://jira.appcelerator.org/browse/TISTUD-8940) click resume till app opens on device. Notice that the breakpoint on line 5 was hit
5. Now click on "Hello World" on device
The breakpoint on line 2 does not get hit.
4. When debug process suspends do not click on resume anytime. Only click on Step Into/Over/Return till the app opens
5. Now click on "Hello World" on device. Breakpoint added on line 2 is hit
6. Again do not click resume. Only click on Step Into/Over/Return.
7. Now again click on "Hello World" on device. Breakpoint added on line 2 is hit again
8. Now click on Resume
9. Now click on "Hello World" on device again.
The breakpoint on line 2 does not get hit this time