I tried some Ti Plus modules and found that they often crash my iOS apps.
Sample 1 with QuickLook module:
My iPad app has two pages, the main page is a tableview listing the files I'd like to show (pdf or jpg files). And when user clicks on a row, it goes to the second page which using QuickLook to display the file.
The pdf or jpg render is good, but the app automatically exits each time when it goes back to the main page. I attached the sample pages here.
Sample 2 with AdMob module:
It's an iPhone/iPad app. The app structure is similar with the 1st one. The main page is a category listing, the 2nd page is article listing, and the 3rd page is article detail. The app worked perfect itself. But once I added the ti.admob module to the 2nd and 3rd pages, the app crashes MUCH MUCH MORE frequently than before, on both simulator and devices.
Unfortunately there seems no crash logs such as exceptions produced in the console. The app just locked up and then crashed. The following is what I can get from the console:
[DEBUG] App Spec: <DTiPhoneSimulatorApplicationSpecifier 0x100303810> specified by path /Users/legogreen/Documents/Titanium/Titanium Studio Workspace/QuickLookTest/build/iphone/build/Debug-iphonesimulator/QuickLookTest.app
[DEBUG] SDK Root: <DTiPhoneSimulatorSystemRoot 0x1003020b0> path=/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator4.3.sdk version=4.3 name=Simulator - iOS 4.3
[DEBUG] using device family ipad
[DEBUG] Session started
[DEBUG] Session did end with error Error Domain=DTiPhoneSimulatorErrorDomain Code=1 UserInfo=0x100303770 "The simulated application quit."
[INFO] Application has exited from Simulator