Affects Version/s: None
OSx 10.9.3 (after factory reset)
1. Make OSX Factory reset.
2. Install Titanium Studio
3. Launch Titanium Studio
4. When 'Titanium Updates' dialog pop up, click Next Button.
5. You can See 'NodeJS installation Options'. click install radio button & Install button
6. User & password dialog pop up. Input password your os account which already filed out.
7. User & password dialog pop up again .
8. try agin , try agin. after several time pop up disappear.
1. nodeJs installed
1. nodeJS not installed!!!
I'm sure it's CORRECT password!!! But It doesn't work!
But I found a very weired solution.
1. enable root account and set password root account. (sudo passwd)
2. Run Titanium Studio. Fill out password of root to password dialog.
This is a critical bug to Titanium beginner. Please fix ASAP.